官方歌曲MV
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COpT7Lmfizw

 


 

Loser Geek Whatever.
輸家或是極客,隨便你怎麼說


I already know what it’s like to
我已經知道這是什麼感受…

 

Be the loser
成為一位輸家

 

I should find out what it’s like to
我本該知道這是什麼感覺

 

Not be the loser, or the geek, or the whatever

不去當一個輸家,或是極客,或是其他

 

I think I felt inconsequential
我感覺一切都不重要了

 

Since middle school began
從初中開始

 

I knew I had no potential
我早已知道我毫無潛力可言

 

To be the leading man

去成為一位領導者

 

But based on how today’s going
但是基於今天的一切

 

I'm finally gaining ground
我終於能站起來一次

 

I even got some blood flowing
我終於能感覺到血液真的在流動

 

With no computer screen around

不在只是在電腦螢幕面前感到興奮

 

Which was cool
那真的不糟

 

But what really felt good
但是這個真的讓我感到更讚

 

Was doing something that
去做著那些

 

I never thought that I could
我從未想過的事情。

 

It’s not only school that’s rough
這並不僅僅於學校

 

Being lonely’s stupid tough
成為一位孤單的白癡

 

Now, I think I’ve had enough
現在我已經覺得受夠了

 

Of being the loser, the geek, or whatever

去當一位輸家,極客,或是其他的

 

Michael thinks that weird is rad
Michael覺得當怪人才是最讚的

 

But feeling weird just makes me sad
但是感覺格格不入真的讓我感到傷心

 

And I deserve to not feel bad
我值得不去感覺到任何悲傷

 

From being the loser, the geek, or whatever
只因為我是個輸家,極客,或是管他的

 

Sick of being in the loser, the geek or whatever - yeah!

我已經受夠了去當個輸家,極客,或是去他的 – 沒錯!

 

Woah! Uh huh, uh huh, uh huh!
哇哦! 嗯哼,嗯哼,嗯! 哼!

 

Woah! Uh huh, uh huh!

哇哦! 嗯哼,嗯哼,嗯! 哼!

 

Dad taught me
老爸告訴我

 

“Follow your instincts!
“跟隨你的直覺

 

Trust your inner voice!
相信你的內在!

 

Listen to your heart!”
去請聽你的心聲! “

 

And such
但可笑的是

 

My whole life I've followed my instincts

我整個人生都在跟隨我的直覺
 

Well guess what!?
那你猜猜!?

 

My instincts suck so much!

我的直覺爛透了!

 

So now I’m taking direction
所以現在我步上了正軌

 

From another voice
跟隨其他聲音

 

If my instincts have an objection
如果我的直覺說我錯了

 

Then that means I’m making the right choice!

那我肯定是在做正確的選擇!

 

Behaving this way feels bizarre
這種作法雖然很奇怪

 

But if things keep up the way they are
但如果一切能讓我變得更像他們

 

Then soon enough I’ll get real far
那很快地,我就能走得更遠

 

From being the loser, the geek, or whatever

從一個輸家,極客,或是去他的

 

If Brooke can look me in the eye
如果Brooke能夠正常地看著我

 

Like I’m some normal handsome guy
像是看著一個普通的帥哥一樣

 

I owe it to myself to try
我值得去這樣嘗試

 

Not being the loser, the geek, or whatever
不再去當個輸家,極客,或是管他的!

 

Sick of being the loser, geek, or whatever - yeah!

我已經厭倦去當個輸家,極客,或是管他的 – 沒錯!

 

Woah! Uh huh, uh huh, uh huh!

哇哦! 嗯哼,嗯哼,嗯! 哼!

 

Woah! Uh huh, uh huh!

哇哦! 嗯哼,嗯哼,嗯! 哼!


 

Prompt the good in me and I’ll obey!

請把我指引到那些正確的道路上

 

I have the bandwidth to do as you say!

我已經有足夠的能力能去悉聽尊便

 

Especially now, since I clearly see

尤其是現在,我已經清楚的看見了

 

The problem has always been me

問題從以前開始都是因為我的錯!

 

 

Take a breath

深呼吸

 

And get prepared

然後準備好

 

But still I’m just a little scared

但我還是有一點點不安

 

For who gets cut

對於之後的受傷

 

And who gets spared

然後倖免於此

 

When I'm the cool dude, the hero, or whatever

我將成為那些名人,英雄,或是,管他的。

 

If Christine likes me in the end

如果Christine最後也能喜歡我

 

Will I be able to pretend

我能夠就此假裝

 

I didn’t fail my one real friend?

我並沒有拋棄我唯一的摯友?

 

 

But that’s the shit I normally would think

但這仍然是以前的我會想的破事

 

Get over it, get priorities in sync

無視它,在同步中變得更好

 

Just mute the voice inside your head

只要相信腦內的聲音就好了

 

And connect to another source instead

與不一樣的思想接軌


 

I’ve earned a right to selfishly

我已經學到了正確自私的重要

 

Be all for one and one for me

不只為人也為我自己

 

I’ve wasted all eternity

我已經浪費了此生

 

Just being the loser, the geek, or whatever

去當一個輸家,極客,或是去他的

 

I'm steady and the game's begun

我已經準備好站在遊戲的起點了

 

I’m ready, set, I’m player one!

我可以說,這一次,我才是玩家一!

 

The future’s now, I'm freakin done

現在即是未來,我已經受夠了

 

With being the weirdo, the wuss, the underdog

不再去當一個怪人,軟腳蝦,或是腳踏墊

 

Being the misfit, the old school analog

去當那些怪咖,或是諸如此類的生物

 

Being the odd-ball, the weakling freak

當那些人下之下,那些軟弱的怪人

 

The failure, the sucker, the “please don’t speak!”

那個敗犬,那個混帳,那個"不能說的怪人!"

 

 

Oh, I can hardly wait for the moment when

哦,我已經迫不及待地期待那個時刻的到來

 

I’m not the loser, the geek, or whatever

我已經不是輸家,極客,或是去他的

 

Oh, I’m not the loser, the geek, no never!

哦,我已經不是輸家,極客,永遠不可能!

 

No! I’m not the loser, the geek, or whatever

對!我不再是輸家,那個極客,或是去他的

 

Ever again!

再也不是!

 

創作者介紹
創作者 EY world 的頭像
Eartha Yan

EY world

Eartha Yan 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣( 27 )